All Efficient Products, Inc.
Solar Contractor Serving South Florida Communities of
Palm Beach, Broward and Miami Dade
“It's extremely difficult to get people to live sustainably. Often they are just concerned with trying to live”
- Callum Rankine
· To keep your solar water heating system service free, the tank and collector should be flushed out yearly to remove any build up of mineral deposits that can effect the efficiency of your system.
· Use hot water more in the morning so the system can replenish the hot water for use at night or early morning. If all the hot water is used at night, the electric back-up will turn on for morning use costing you more money.
· Make sure that the solar collector is not shaded by trees. This can dramatically effect the amount of solar hot water available.
· Repair leaky faucets and pipes, especially on the hot side.
· Use low flow shower heads and faucets to reduce the amount of solar hot water used.
· Keep the thermostat as low as you can stand it.
If your pool is too cold even with the solar Pool heater running, consider these options:
· Add more Solar pool panels to the system. Each panel will add approximately 1 degree to the pool.
· Put in a Solar Automatic Control, so the system will only run when the sun is shining.
· Add a pool cover. This will keep the heat in the pool longer.
Is your pool too hot? Do you keep your solar Pool heater off during the summer?
Run your solar pool heater during the night hours. The heat in the pool will dissipate.
Check your system for leaks periodically.
Solar Energy Saving Tips
Licensed and Insured South Florida Solar Contractor Since 1984 - CWC-046209
Main Services -Menu
for Contractors Corner
Serving all the following South Florida Residents and Businesses
Broward County areas including —
North Broward Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lighthouse Point, Margate, North Lauderdale, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Tamarac
Central Broward Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale-by-the-sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Oakland Park, Plantation, Sunrise, Wilton Manors
South Broward Cooper City, Dania Beach, Davie, Hallandale, Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, West Park
Palm Beach County areas including
South Palm Beach Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Loxahatchee Groves
Central Palm Beach Boynton Beach, Briny Breeze, Cloud Lake, Glen Ridge, Golf, Green Acres, Gulf Stream, Hypoluxo, Lake Worth, Lantana, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Palm Springs, South Palm Beach, Wellington
Miami Dade County areas including
North Miami Dade Aventura, Bal Harbour, Biscayne Park, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Indian Creek, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, North Miami,
Opa Locka, Sunny Isles, Surfside
Central Miami Dade Coral Gables, Miami, Miami Beach, Sweet Water, West Miami
South Miami Cutler Bay, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Palmetto Bay, Perrine, Pinecrest, South Miami
Exporting to all, but not limited to the following locations
Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico,
Trinidad, Virgin Islands